Wednesday, November 28, 2012

LBD Rehab: 10 ideas to update your Little Black Dress

I'm sorry not to be able to update this blog as much as I would like. However, I have some new DIYs ready, and some new videos. One of them will be my first collaboration with the magazine Kaiser on Heels, which is coming up this week.

These new projects will focus on Christmas. I'll show you how to update some wardrobe essentials such as an LBD or a pair of black court shoes in order to make them look a little bit more eye-catching. Hope you guys like this LBD rehab inspiration! 

3 comments:

  1. Love them! Nice selection you've made!
    Just one thing, and I hope you don't mind me saying, but the dress you indicate
    as Balmain is actually Lanvin :) (sorry, I'm a fashion nerd :p )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss You're absolutely right, thanks for telling me, I just changed it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...