Monday, July 23, 2012

DIY Inspiration for a sunbath

Up to down from the right to the left: Beaded bikini, Mara Hoffman. Pasley inspired beaded bikini, French Connection. Petal one shoulder bikini top, Asos. Bikini with daisies, River Island. 3D flower triangle bikini top, Asos. Beaded fringe swimsuit, Mouillé. Faux suede fringe bikini top: VIX. Orange fringe swimsuit: Asos. Bandeau fringe bikini top: Dolly Citrus.
Hi again! Finally I have my arm freed from bandages and plasters (thanks God!!) and I've also finished my MA so I can take up my DIY's again. These last weeks have been crazy, but everything turned out more than perfect. So here I am: desperately craving for endless summer days. Here's a little bit of DIY inspiration to wear under the sun. I'll show you what I'm working on in a few days. 

Have fun!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...