Monday, June 18, 2012

DIY Inspiration: X-ray bags

A few days ago, in my Facebook page I asked the following question: "What do you guys think we can do with a clear plastic sheet and some wool?" And the answer is... a bag! That DIY is going to be the solution to the simplified version of a clutch bag you guys were claiming for. It's going to be super easy!!
I've always found so interesting to see the things people have in their bags. All those items tell so much about the person and her lifestyle. This is why I love that exhibitionist touch that transparent bags provide.  I've been seeking for the perfect transparent bag for years, one that doesn't look like a beach bag. Here are a few examples to fall for.

However, transparent bags have their rules: forget about ugly souvenir keyrings, crumpled papers and all that stuff we usually collect in our daily bags. You are going to show off a big part of yourself, so choose the content carefully.

What do you guys think? Would you get a transparent bag? Do you already have one? Can't wait to show you the DIY, I hope you guys liked the inspiration. 


xxx


Sylvia

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...